Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Surrounded by a night that brings me back to you ~


It's late. Very late. The house is asleep, so I've retreated to the side screen porch. It's the perfect Connecticut, fall night for those in search of peace and solitude. The lyrics of the falling rain landing on the leaves of the woods that surround the house. Crickets making their presence known. The wind chimes echoing a lightness of being. Far away a train's lonely whistle sends a warning. The cool night air a welcomed companion. 

I know how much you would love this, Bjorn. To be finding pleasure and a glimpse of what you love so much, in this place with me. A cigar in one hand, good whiskey in the other. You resting in this chair where I now sit. Me near you, draped on the daybed. We would talk and listen to the rain in the woods. I would watch your eyes and tell of the erotic night I spent with the female of my dreams. You would want to stop me before I could finish. Reaching for me. Kissing me hard and deep.. you demand that I tell you how I took her on the side of the pool in those early morning hours. My breathing changed, you slowly undress me. Watching my eyes you lay us across the daybed and tease me with your fingers. My body betrays me.. wet with passion for you. Unzipping your trousers, I whisper that I need you ... now. The sensation of my nails grazing your pulsing cock drives a groan from deep within your throat. Oh, how that sends a shock through me. Our eyes matched. Bodies entwining. You guide yourself to my silky mystery. Penetrating with slow.. intended thrusts. Then the moment happens. With your desire unleashed and your senses heightened, you fuck your lust into me...... Surrounded by the sounds of the night. 




Posted by Joanna ~

"The lyrics of the falling rain"..I LIKE that and I'm very impressed. And it sounds like a night I would have liked to share with You, baby..

Posted by Bjorn

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhh.That post made my panties moist. You two are HOT!-Lady Cal-And I'm so happy J called me that!It'll be my new online name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Cal... Save those panties hun and gift them to your husband, with a sexy story of your own!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis