Friday, May 27, 2011

Sharing these last weeks with you have been ...

... Romantic and loving. Lonely. Full of longing. Relaxed. Titillating; with waiting a place we like to build on. Revealing a looking mirror to myself, never confused by your silent, melancholy inner rhythm. Interspersed with fun and laughter.. our best allies.

I toyed with the idea and kept it to myself. However, I see no reason why I shouldn't tell you now. The entire concert ... I wanted to fuck you somewhere slightly discreet, with the band rocking in the background. Having my way with you to music that stirs me so .. would have been one more of this woman's wet dreams realized. 

You're my fucking bowl of cherries, daddy ~






















With a few chocolate covered strawberries thrown in too...


Posted by Joanna ~  

Beautiful and thrilling words from a beautiful and thrilling Woman. 

Posted by Bjorn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis